Saturday, February 15, 2014

Starburst with Spiral Flower Closure

I hope that you have had lots of time to soak up ideas
from our Blog Hop.  It was amazing fun!!

To build on the Blog Hop projects that I presented,
I wanted to post this card as a follow-up.
I had used this card base and SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP
with my club this week, to produce a card that tied shut
with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (Occasions p 35).
I was challenged with what else I could do with the 
Spiral Flower Originals Die (Occasions p 32).  I was "craving" an
option that allowed me to send it in the regular mail.
This closure is what I came up with.  It works great
and looks kind of cool!  It's a very happy closure.



Colors:  Pool Party, SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP, Whisper White,
Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black

Rhinestones
  

No comments: