Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fun Fold Closure

caught my eye.  I don't tend to make "complicated" folding cards, 
but like cards with interesting closures.  I also like this fold
because it is easy, yet very attractive.
For some reason, I felt that the Handpicked Framelits Dies
would be a great closure option.
I used several sets for this card, including From the Garden,
Kinda Eclectic and Butterfly Basics (cause I needed a couple
different small butterflies).  
I sponged the SAB Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP with
Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  The Candy Dot bases were used to fasten the Tangelo Twist piece and inside closure.

4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fun closure and fold!! Love the use of the Irresistibly Yours DSP and the colors :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute closure! Love the two tone look on the Irresistibly Yours DSP, too! Thanks for playing along this time with the SUO Challenge!

Julia said...

Cool idea for the closure!! What Fun!! So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO this week!

Karen Barber said...

how cool is your closure, and your fun fold! great job on the challenge!