Sunday, July 12, 2015

Buffy's Color Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Welcome!  This is Buffy's Watercooler Color challenge.
And it's a wild one!  Check out these colors:

They actually work well together.
Here is my offering.

I stamped images from the Awesomely Artistic set 
on page 125, on pieces of Rose Red,  Pink Pirouette
and Wisteria Wonder.  They didn't have enough texture,
so I ran them through the  Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
on page 174.  I layered them over a card base embossed
with the new Boho Chic Embossing Folder (p 174) and
a strip of Gold Foil (p 148).
I also sponged the retired Encore Gold Ink around each 
square and the card base.

Be sure to check out the other artist's interpretations
on our Watercooler Challenges site.
Please enter the challenge by submitting your own
interpretation!


No comments: