Monday, January 25, 2016

Reject Star Challenge Card

I did 3 cards for the recent Watercooler Challenge Star
challenge, but rejected 2 because they were not CAS enough.
This is one of my rejects.  Not a "reject card", but just
one that did not live up to challenge criteria.  However, I have so
many nephews, that I always need a masculine card!

This project uses the Stars Framelits on page 173 and 
Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder on page 174.
The background layer is from the Neutrals Color Collection
DSP on page 144.
The sentiment comes from the Endless Birthday Wishes
set on page 6.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Jackie! I LOVE this. The embossed stars and linen thread add a lot. Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

The is not a reject and would have fit perfectly into the challenge! It is very pretty!