Friday, April 8, 2016

Stamp Off: Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Yeppers, it's Friday, so it's a Stamp Off Challenge
kind of day!  Buffy, Susan and I are locked and loaded
to show you a good time and fun samples!

Today we are doing a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Like the game, you draw a horizontal, vertical or
diagonal line through 3 blocks and incorporate those
components into your card.  You can see the most of the
choices are accessories, which enables us to pick our own
sketch and color scheme.
You could draw several lines, showing accessories that I
used on this card.  The It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack,
on page 5 of the Occasions Mini is interesting because you
can select patterns that are distinctly party-like, or patterns
 like this one, that work for a variety of themes.
The Cotton Paper Assortment (on page 148) works perfectly with
the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies (p 26 in the Occasions).
When you stack the flowers in layers, they are puffy and pretty.
They are also very thin, so give a delicate appearance.
 I used the birthday sentiment from the Age Awareness set
on page 10 of the regular catalog.  The end is trimmed with the
Banner Triple Punch on page 165.  I added Candy Dots (p 161)
to the flower centers.
I can't wait for you to see the fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge
cards offered by Buffy and Susan!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Such a pretty card, Jackie. Funny, we all used the same flowers but every card is different. I love your pop of colors!

Buffy said...

Great card, Jackie! I love the cotton paper flowers that add that pop of color on the dsp. Nice!