Friday, May 6, 2016

World of Dreams Stamp Off Color Challenge

Today is my FAVORITE day of the week, 
my Friday Stamp Off Challenge with Buffy and Susan.
We enjoy sharing with one another a great deal.

Today is Buffy's color challenge.
This was a good challenge for me, because these
are colors that I don't use very often, because they have
gray tones.  I think Susan is likely more comfortable
with some of the options above.  We'll see!

The World of Dreams set (page 95) is a beautiful set,
that retires at the end of May.  The silhouette images enable
you to use so many different techniques.  I used the 
Lots of Labels Framelits (p 173) to make a frame around
the focal image.  I embossed this double stamped image
with my favorite Elegant Dots (p 174) Textured
 Impressions Embossing Folder.
I felt that the sentiment from An Open Heart (page 25)
fit well under the frame.  I find myself needing this kind
of card often, so was glad to use such a nice color combination!
Now please hop on over to check out what
Buffy and Susan have done with this color challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! I love the subtle embossing, and the frame is perfect.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card, Jackie. I love the offset stamping. Really pretty!