Friday, July 15, 2016

CCMC #415 Fourish Sketch


because they are often something in my wheel-house.
I love sketch challenges, and this is a good one!



Often, it is obvious when I've gotten a new stash from
Stampin' Up!  In this case, it is the Flourishing Phrases
Stamp set with coordinating Flourish Thinlits (bundle) 
on pages 49 and 194.  This bundle covers a wealth of life
events, including Thank you, Hello, Sympathy and Weddings.
That's a pretty flexible and useful set.  The other bonus
is that you can use the set to create your own DSP,
in any color combination you desire. 
My card features my favorite color combination (currently),
including Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Wild Wasabi.
I added some Silver
Glimmer Paper (page 175) to make it pop.


The "Sweet" sentiment comes from the Thoughtful Banners
set on page 73.  I had a small space, so elected to use this
small font.   This set is extremely useful, given the variety
of possible word combinations.

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Very pretty Jackie! I just love your custom DSP and those die cut flowers really are so eye-catching. The silver glimmer adds a lovely sparkle too. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

Susan said...

This card is beautiful, Jackie. I love the colors you used and the pop of sparkle! Very pretty.

Sharon Burkert said...

You created a very lovely card. I like how you made your own DSP and the colors are great together. I can see why it is your favorite color combination. Thank you for stamping along with the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.

Chris Slogar said...

Great colors, and I really love the glimmer paper behind the flowers! Pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Tracy May said...

I love your colour scheme! Great background and your die cut flowers really stand out. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

libbystamps said...

Quite a cute card you have designed using the sketch this week. Very lovely! Thanks for letting us guide your creativity at Create with Connie and Mary. Please join us again!

Connie Babbert said...

Super sweet! I love the colors! That bundle is one of my favorites! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh my Jackie...this is totally SWEET!!! Love the colors and GREAT use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!