Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Shooting Star Bumble Bee Slider

I was reluctant to get the Shooting Star Bundle on page 91
 because I was not drawn to all of the images.
However, my Dad always called his kids "honeybees",
so that was a real plus.    Also, I liked the idea of a quick 
and easy way to make spinner/slider cards and 
the Sliding Star Framelits on page 192
gives you the option of 2 versions.

As I often do, I used the Flirty Flamingo-Peekaboo Peach
color combo.  After making a couple of spinner cards,
I really love this Bundle and the fun that it offers.
It's never been so easy to make spinner cards, 
that REALLY WORK!

The video below gives you a little more information
on how this product works.

 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute card, Jackie. We made one in club last night. It was fun.

Buffy said...

So cute, Jackie! Love the honeybee endearment. Sweet!