Friday, October 21, 2016

Stamp Off Cookie Cutter Take It Or Leave It

Buffy, Susan and I are at it again!
Happy Stamp Off Friday.
 This week, we are doing another Take It or Leave It Challenge.
 As indicated in the banner, the artist can use all, or just a
few of the suggestions that are listed.
 I opted to include 3 of the challenge suggestions.
I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle (set and punch)
on page 6 of the Holiday Mini.  The Christmas images
in this set are just TOO CUTE!
I felt that the sentiment from Wondrous Wreath, on page 32
of the annual catalog, was a perfect fit for this card.
The DSP comes from the Festive Birthday Designer Series
paper on page 173.  Although this is birthday themed paper,
it works well for other occasions as well!  I used the
coordinating Festive Textured Impressions Embossing
Folder on page 195 to add texture to the Real Red
and Emerald Envy layers.  Somehow, that embossing
caused the card to curl a bit.  Sorry about that!

Now that you've seen my entry in this Stamp Off Challenge,
please hop over to check out Susan and Buffy's
wonderful projects.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love this Christmas card. It is very cute! Stop tempting me! :)

Buffy said...

So cute, Jackie! Funny that you and Susan used the same stamp set again (Wondrous Wreath).

Deborah Smart said...

Now this card just makes me smile, Jackie! :) The cute gingerbread man, and that sentiment make for the perfect cheerful Christmas card.