Thursday, February 16, 2017

Cool Treats with Frozen Treats Dies

Tomorrow is our weekly Stamp Off Challenge.
I always make a couple cards and then try to decide
which to use for the challenge.
 
 
Friday's challenge is a color challenge (check in
Friday to see which colors) and this is my "runner up"
card.  I totally enjoy the Cool Treats set on page 33
of the Occasions Mini.  It helps that they have a
coordinating set of Framelit Dies (Frozen Treats).
This is a very nostalgic product bundle for me, because
as kids, we loved things like push-ups and ice cream bars.
The two step stamped images make very realistic
looking ice cream products!

Sooo, please stop back tomorrow to see my Stamp Off
Challenge card with Buffy and Susan.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

If this is the runner up, i can't wait to see the winner!! So cute!!

Susan said...

This is really cute, Jackie. I love this set too. See you tomorrow!