Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Custom Tee Birthday Blouse

Well, the SU retirement list is out, so I plan to
post items that will probably be gone by mid May,
if not sooner.  I sent this card to my niece, for her Febrary birthday.   I have to say that I simply LOVE
the two Occasions catalog sets used on this card.  The first, representing the sentiment, is Balloon Adventures on 
page 5.   The second is Custom Tee with the T-Shirt
Builder Framelit Dies on page 30.  Both enable creation of wonderful masculine or feminine cards and I am
so glad that I purchased them.  They are unique and
great fun to use.  The Stitched Shapes Thinlits WILL be
available in the upcoming annual catalog, so
that is a very good thing!!

1 comment:

Buffy said...

So cute, Jackie! I''m going to miss the t- and Balloon Adventure, too. *sad* But there are some sweet things coming.