Friday, May 12, 2017

Stamp Off Nailed It Color Challenge

And another week has rolled by, leading us
to a Stamp Off challenge with Susan, Buffy and I.
 
We are back to a color challenge, and I love
this group of colors.  They all lean towards gray,
which makes for a delicious combo.
 
 I used the Nailed It Bundle that is (sob) retiring
and became unavailable some time ago.  The texture
was created with Timeless Textures on page 120.
This wonderful set IS going through to the 2017-18
annual catalog.  I didn't do anything fancy with this
project, just layered things up.
 
Now please hop on over, to see what Buffy and Susan
have created with this color combination!
 
 

 

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love your card, Jackie. It is a great masculine card. The Timeless Textures stamps add a nice touch to it. I am sad Build It is not being carried over too. It is a great set.

Buffy said...

This is so cute, Jackie! I love these sets together. That never occurred to me, but they look great. And I really didn't use Nailed It enough. I'll miss it, too.

Anonymous said...

Such a great card, Jackie! I really like the combination of colours.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wow Jackie. What a wonderful mix of stamp sets and colors. Love the unusual and fun design. Makes me grin and feel happy.