Friday, July 28, 2017

Stamp Off Masculine Lift Me Up

Welcome to the last Stamp Off Challenge of July.
Time really flies when you have friends like Buffy and 
Susan to mark time with.

 Today, our challenge is to make a Guy Card.
We have lots of products to use, so this will be a good one!

I really like the Lift Me Up Stamp set with coordinating
Up and Away Thinlits for masculine cards.  I think that
a lot of guys enjoy hot air balloon images.  This bundle
has them in abundance!

They fit really well on this fun fold card,
that enables you to place balloons on 3 different panels.
I used retired DSP to decorate the 3 panels.

I appreciate you stopping by and urge you to click on
over to see what Buffy and Susan have done with their
masculine projects.

 

3 comments:

Buffy said...

Great card, Jackie! Love the fold, and this does have a real masculine feel to it. (And, great minds, indeed!)

Susan said...

I love fun fold cards! I'll have to try that one. Great minds!

Anonymous said...

Balloons must be a guy thing - I just gave my DH his birthday card last week - that I made using this set as well! :) (it was reminiscent of a hot air balloon ride we had taken together, before kids). I love how your fold is almost the same size as the card base - lots of room for fun balloons and clouds! :)