Friday, September 15, 2017

Colorful Seasons Just Breathe

I think that the Colorful Seasons set (p 147), with coordinating
Seasonal Layers Thinlits (p 216) Bundle is some of the
best, most cost efficient product in the 2017-18 SU catalog.
This bundle lends itself to almost any gender, season or
situation.  Well, I guess that I have to qualify that claim
by saying it's the best for someone MY age. 
I can't speak for other generations!

The other ESSENTIALS used on this card are the
Stitched Shapes Framelits on page 214 and the
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack on page 187.
This card sort of sums up my catalog best pics!

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This card is so peaceful! I love all the elements; they're some of my "best picks" too. Whenever I see that chair, I remember to just calm down and breathe. Love it, Jackie!

Susan said...

This card is very peaceful. I love the colors you used!