Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Colorful Seasons with Christmas Pines

Sorry, but I really do need to find a better way to
take pictures of cards that I blog.  Maybe that will
be my New Year's resolution!

This card also signals that fact that although I have
readily embraced metalics on my Christmas cards, 
I continue to have an issue with using Black
on these cards.  I do, however, like other nontraditional
color combinations.  In this example, Blushing Bride
and Sweet Sugarplum.  I used the snowflakes and 
thinlits from the Colorful Seasons set (p 147) and
Seasonal Layers Thinlits.  What a lovely combination!
The sentiment comes from Christmas Pines, on page 120.
Add a bit of 1/4 inch Copper Ribbon and I'm good to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! And your non-traditionals colors are sweet! (Oops about the black. If you don't know what I'm talking about yet, you will soon. Sorry!)