Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Lift Me Up Cookie Cutter Santa

First off, don't ask me how I came up with this card.
I was shuffling through my sets and for some reason,
the Lift Me Up set (p 58) paired itself with Cookie Cutter
Christmas (p 116).   Like if the reindeer go on strike, 
Santa can parachute into town.  At least that's the story
and I'm sticking to it.

Santa was colored with the new Stampin' Blends (LOVE) and
layered on to some Only Olive Color Theory DSP (p 187).
The Seasonal Layers Thinlits (p 216) snowflakes were
made with Silver Foil (p 194).  The candy dots were
colored with a silver Sharpie to coordinate with the snowflakes

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Oh, my goodness! The image of Santa parachuting to the chimneys just makes me smile. Such a fun card, Jackie. Love it! I

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Jackie - I literally laughed out loud when I saw your card! I've been having a rough couple of weeks, and this cheered me up to no end! Thanks so much for sharing, and giving me a smile :)